Thursday 20 June 2013

Organic Goodness.

After many years of using different skincare products to help my oily-teenage skin, I was recommended by a friend to try the 100% organic skincare brand, Lush Cosmetics, and have never looked back! The now international brand was founded in 1995 in a little house by the seaside in South England, and has continued to expand & grow, with stores situated all over the globe! Since using Lush, my skin has cleared almost completely, has become much less oily, and leaves my face and body feeling fresh and vibrant! I've tried to cut-down my list of Lush products that I use to my personal Top Favourites!

1. BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask - Relaxing and Reviving, mineral-rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify all skins! This face mask leaves your skin feeling milky, fresh and smooth & works best taken straight out of the fridge!  

2. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - Chocolate heaven for oily, teenage skin! This face mask not only smells delicious, but calms all breakouts and redness!


3. Herbalism Cleanser - This is the God of all skin care products, and one that I will always go back to! Filled with powdered herbs, China clay, and ground almonds, it cleanses & softens skin, while gently exfoliating it at the same time! 

4. Tea Tree Water Toner - Tea tree is extremely soothing & can work wonders on oily or troubled skin! With added Juniper berry, it has the perfect combination to help rid your skin of blemishes and lift your spirits! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment